We welcome comments to our news posts from all visitors to the website. We ask that you observe the following basic guidelines:
- Keep your comments on topic. Comments that do not address the specific topic of the post will not be published.
- Be respectful of others who use this website. Don’t use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative. This includes swearing, obscene or vulgar comments.
- Don’t break the law. This includes defamation, condoning illegal activity, breaching confidentiality or commercial-in-confidence, or comments that may be in contempt of court.
- Don’t use this site for political purposes.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation. If you use an obviously fake name or avatar, your comment will not be published.
- Don’t use this blog to promote your business, products, service or publication unless clearly relevant to the discussion.
We moderate all comments to ensure they comply with these guidelines. Comments will not be published until they are approved by one of our moderators. We strive to moderate comments within two working days but comments may not be published for up to one week. If your comment is rejected it will not be published.